Getting the most out of LastPass
From Tess Rhodes
An easy way you can take control of your online security is to protect your passwords and other secrets. LastPass remembers your passwords, so you don’t have to. In this session, you will learn:
- How to make the most of the new features LastPass Enterprise for work and LastPass Premium for personal use
- Simple steps to get started with LastPass at Deakin
- How to generate strong and unique passwords and get the most out of the auto fill and launch features
- How to securely share passwords, credit card information and other sensitive information at work
- How to strengthen your security score
To get started with LastPass, you will first need to log in from a desktop web browser extension. This is now available from the Software Center on Deakin managed devices for you to install on to your computer. Once you’ve done this, you will then be able to use the LastPass app on iOS and Android devices.
Check out the LastPass Knowledge Base article for all the steps to get started and troubleshooting advice.
Stay tuned to the Cyber Security Blog for the latest alerts and tips.