Undergraduate Education courses Enrolment Information Session
From Cheryl Page
In this enrolment information session we will cover Deakin terminology, important dates and the systems you will use during your study. We will outline course structure and rules and how to find these and where you can go for help throughout your study.
You will be able to ask questions about your course and units to study, to ensure you are ready for Orientation and to start study in March 2023.
This session is for undergraduate Education courses:
- E200 ASSOCIATE DEGREE OF EDUCATION
- E330 BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (EARLY YEARS)
- E333 BACHELOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- E334 BACHELOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- E359 BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (PRIMARY)
- E377 BACHELOR OF HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION